Mental Health & Counseling
You’re not in this alone. No matter what’s going on in your life, you have a place to get support.
Find a Counselor
Cigna Behavioral Health
Get up to eight sessions free in network before paying out of pocket.
Search for a counselor by calling 800-635-9671 or,
1. Log on to mycigna.com
2. Click "Reason for visit"
3. Select "Behavioral Health Counseling"
Do you have an out of network provider and need to file a claim? Go to mycigna.com.
NFLPA Referral Network
The NFLPA has compiled a list of Clinicians in various cities to help assist you in your search.
EAP Work Life Resources
Don't have Cigna insurance anymore? This might be a good option for you.
Call Cigna EAP for a list of counselors in your area: 866-421-8628 or,
1. Log on to mycigna.com using the same user ID and password you use to see your medical plan coverage.
2. Click "Review My Coverage"
3. From the dropdown menu, click “Work/Life Resources (EAP)”
4. Request an authorization to visit a licensed counselor. Get up to three qualified referrals through LiveCONNECT or the Assisted Search option found under individual topics.
NFL Life Line
Staffed by trained crisis counselors, the NFL Life Line is an independent, confidential hotline.