Depending on the nature and degree of assistance, the answer is generally yes. If the person practicing or assisting the Registered Player Financial Advisor is also providing financial advice and receiving a fee for this service, this individual must also register in the Program. The specific rule is stated in Section Three (I) (F) of the Regulations.