Who We Are
We are the protectors of our union’s members, NFL players. We know these star athletes as people and work to ensure they receive fair wages, working conditions and benefits throughout their careers and beyond. The NFLPA has a long history of fighting for our members by any means necessary. It is our mission to maximize the rights, health, well-being and ultimate success of NFL players on and off the field.
What We Offer
At the NFLPA, we make sure you’re covered outside of work, so you can focus on the job at hand. Here are some of the benefits we offer: 100% employer paid medical and dental, 401k and pension plan and generous vacation and sick leave. We hire high performers, so we know sometimes work can be a grind – because of this, we encourage a good work/life balance, along with performance bonuses, employee recognition awards, and other perks.
Life at the NFLPA
We want you to do your best, but we don’t think getting through the day should be hard work. Although we take our work very seriously, we still like to have fun with quarterly staff breakfasts, monthly lunch and learns, social outings and community service work. We are an organization of competitive and driven individuals. Our motto here is “One Team” because we challenge each other to be better for one common mission: providing world-class service to our members.
Come Work with Us!
Our organization is made up of thinkers, innovators, and team players. We’re proud of the work we do and what we’ve accomplished for our members. We’re also proud of our accolades, which include:
- #6 on 2018's World's Most Innovative Sports Companies by Fast Company
- Best Sports Licensing Program by LIMA multiple years in a row
- #37 on the Top 150 Licensors by License Global
- Most Influential Brand of 2017 on the Licensing.biz Power List
- 2017 Hermes Creative Awards in four categories for our 60th Anniversary media campaign
- Two 2017 W3 awards for our newly launched Trust website
- Top 10 in the 2015 Webby Awards for our revamped PAF website