Things To Know About the NFLPA Top 50 Player Sales List
March 1, 2022-November 30, 2022
Four players from the Top 50 also appeared in the Super Bowl including Patrick Mahomes, Jalen Hurts, Travis Kelce and DeVonta Smith.
- Tom Brady has once again topped the NFLPA Top 50 Player Sales List, which ranks the top retail stars in the league based on quarterly or year-end sales. This report includes sales of all officially licensed NFL player merchandise March 1 through November 30, 2022, for the most up-to-date, comprehensive sales figures currently available.
- This marks the 18th time since the list’s inception in 2014 that Brady has claimed the top spot, cementing his status as one of the most popular and marketable players in football. The list also features Dak Prescott, Josh Allen, Patrick Mahomes and Joe Burrow, who round out the top five spots.
- With product categories such as t-shirts, socks, jerseys, headbands, credit cards, Fatheads, drinkware, pet accessories, calendars and many more, the NFLPA list represents the only verified rankings of all officially licensed NFL player products sold from online and traditional retail outlets as reported by 80+ NFLPA licensees.
- The NFLPA Top 50 Player Sales List is an important indicator of the most marketable and influential players, and its rankings can have a significant impact on a player's endorsements and overall earning potential. With Brady once again leading the pack, it's clear that his legacy as a football icon and marketing powerhouse continues to endure, even in retirement.
Below are sales highlights by partner for the 3rd quarter of the fiscal year:
- Four players from the Top 50 appeared in the Super Bowl including Patrick Mahomes, Jalen Hurts, Travis Kelce and DeVonta Smith.
- Ascendent stars Jalen Hurts (#17) propelled 29 spots into the Top 20 and Micah Parsons into the Top 10 (#8).
- Fathead wall decals and cutouts featuring Josh Allen, Patrick Mahomes, Justin Jefferson, Joe Burrow and Tom Brady were fan favorites.
- Top 5 player bobbleheads made by FOCO featured Josh Allen, Patrick Mahomes, Tom Brady, Joe Burrow and Dak Prescott.
- Collegiate co-branded drinkware sales from GameTime Sidekicks were driven by Patrick Mahomes (Texas Tech), Tom Brady (Michigan), DeVonta Smith (Alabama) and Saquon Barkley (Penn State).
- Jalen Hurts, Justin Jefferson, Justin Fields and Patrick Mahomes captured the most sales of BreakingT’s Real-time, moment-driven T-shirts.
- The Top 5 bestselling debit, credit or gift cards from CARD.com featured Dak Prescott, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes and Alvin Kamara.
- Patrick Mahomes, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Josh Allen and Micah Parsons led all sales of player identified collectibles from Highland Mint.
- Josh Allen sold the most rugs, pool cues and game chairs from Imperial International, followed by Aaron Rodgers, Dak Prescott, Patrick Mahomes and Jalen Hurts.
- Sales of custom ISlide sandals were led by Justin Jefferson and Patrick Mahomes.
- Saquon Barkley, Aaron Rodgers and Joe Burrow branded golf balls from TaylorMade led NFL player sales.
- Josh Allen led sales of youth apparel from Outerstuff, followed by Patrick Mahomes, Russell Wilson, Joe Burrow and Justin Herbert.
- Top sellers of performance headbands from JUNK brands were Patrick Mahomes, Josh Allen, Justin Jefferson, Tom Brady and T.J. Watt.
- Josh Allen, Patrick Mahomes, Cooper Kupp, Joe Burrow and T.J. Watt led sales of figurines and squishy toys from Party Animal.