Things To Know About the NFLPA Top 50 Player Sales List
March 1 - August 31, 2023
Things To Know About the Offseason NFLPA Top 50 Player Sales List
Jalen Hurts topped the NFLPA Top 50 Player Sales List, with Aaron Rodgers, Patrick Mahomes II, Micah Parsons, Joe Burrow, Justin Jefferson, Dak Prescott, Josh Allen, CeeDee Lamb and Travis Kelce rounding out the top 10 retail stars.
The NFLPA’s list was based on sales of all officially licensed NFL player merchandise, tracking year-to-date results leading up to the season for the most up-to-date and comprehensive sales figures available at that time. From t-shirts, socks, jerseys and headbands to credit cards, decals drinkware, pet accessories, calendars and many more product categories, the NFLPA list represents the only verified rankings of all officially licensed NFL player products sold from online and traditional retail outlets as reported by more than 85 NFLPA licensees.
Top 20 players among all officially licensed product sold:
1. Jalen Hurts, QB, Philadelphia
2. Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets
3. Patrick Mahomes II, QB, Kansas City
4. Micah Parsons, LB, Dallas
5. Joe Burrow, QB, Cincinnati
6. Justin Jefferson, WR, Minnesota
7. Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas
8. Josh Allen, QB, Buffalo
9. CeeDee Lamb, WR, Dallas
10. Travis Kelce, TE, Kansas City
11. DeVonta Smith, WR, Philadelphia
12. Jason Kelce, C, Philadelphia
13. A.J. Brown, WR, Philadelphia
14. DK Metcalf, WR, Seattle
15. Justin Fields, QB, Chicago
16. Kenny Pickett, QB, Pittsburgh
17. T.J. Watt, DE, Pittsburgh
18. Justin Herbert, QB, LA Chargers
19. Aidan Hutchinson, DE, Detroit
20. Christian McCaffrey, RB, San Francisco
Below are player notes and sales highlights by partner for the second quarter of the fiscal year:
- DK Metcalf's ranking soared from #47 to #14, while in the 2023 NFLPA Rising Stars, rookies C.J. Stroud made his first appearance alongside veterans Garrett Wilson and Brock Purdy.
- The most popular jerseys, as reported by Dallas Cowboys Merchandising, Fanatics, Nike, Under Armour, and Outerstuff, showcased the names and numbers of Jalen Hurts, Aaron Rodgers, Justin Jefferson, Joe Burrow and Patrick Mahomes II.
- Funko reported strong sales of Pop vinyl collectibles, with Patrick Mahomes II, Joe Burrow, Cooper Kupp, Ja’Marr Chase and Tyreek Hill leading the way.
- BreakingT’s on-demand t-shirts saw success thanks to Jalen Hurts, Jason Kelce, Joe Burrow, Kenny Pickett and Ja’Marr Chase.
- HOMAGE’s vintage-inspired t-shirts were top sellers, featuring C.J. Stroud, Bryce Young, Joe Burrow, Sam LaPorta and Anthony Richardson.
- Iconic Puzzles had a strong quarter, driven by Patrick Mahomes II, Josh Allen, Joe Burrow, Justin Jefferson and Jalen Hurts.
- ISlide shoe sales were led by Justin Jefferson, Patrick Mahomes II, Ahmad “Sauce” Gardner, Justin Fields and George Kittle.
- Top selling Lids hats featured quarterbacks Patrick Mahomes II, Jalen Hurts, Josh Allen, Joe Burrow and Dak Prescott.
- Outerstuff youth apparel was led by Aaron Rodgers, Jalen Hurts, Patrick Mahomes II, Josh Allen and Justin Jefferson.
- Party Animal collector’s stamps and toys were powered by Patrick Mahomes II, Josh Allen, Joe Burrow, Justin Herbert and T.J. Watt.