Player Camp Support
NFL players are making a difference in their communities, and you can team up to support these efforts as a partner of the NFLPA Player Camp Program.
NFL athletes are making an impact in their communities during the offseason by hosting youth camps.
The NFLPA Player Camp program supports NFL players domestically and internationally as they promote healthy lifestyles, encourage physical activity, and provide skills training to those learning the game of football.
Each year, the NFLPA works with partners providing support in four main categories: Nutrition, Hydration, Equipment and Unconventional for qualified NFL player camps.
PROGRAM TIMELINE: end of March - July
A partnership offers the opportunity for alignment with individual NFL player camps and the NFLPA Player Camp program. As a participating partner of the program, your company will be recognized collectively with all brands. Partnership opportunities include the following:
- Commitment to support 250+ NFL player camps with an estimated minimum of 200 attendees per camp
- Commitment to support NFLPA’s two cornerstone camps
- On-site product sampling and distribution at cornerstone camps
- Capture photos, videos, and social media content for mutually agreed upon promotional use
- Incorporate company staff as volunteers OR slots for employee children at select camps
- Designation: “Participating Partner of the NFLPA Player Camp Program.” Listing as an official partner on the NFLPA’s website and in marketing-related announcements on the program.
- Player Access: One-on-one access to NFL players to align with player camps around the U.S.
- Exposure: Access to 200 player camps with estimated attendees of at least 200 per camp.
- Promotional Support: Participating players provide testimonials and photos from the camps and agree to re-post @NFLPA’s promotional mentions surrounding NFLPA Player Camp program, including partner acknowledgements.
- Property Marks: Rights to use NFLPA Player Camp logo/marks in mutually agreed partner marketing and promotions.
- Media and Brand Integration: Partner logo on promotional materials, event media/PR and on-site signage related to the program and opportunity to extend marks to individual player camps, subject to player approval.
- Activation Opportunities: Opportunities to work with individual player camps on areas of expansion and activation. Subject to player approval.