Things To Know About The NFLPA Top 50 Player Sales List
The only verified rankings of all officially licensed NFL player products and merchandise
The NFL Players Association Top 50 Player Sales List is out – and not only does Patrick Mahomes continue to sit atop the overall rankings, but the list also highlights product sales from 2020 NFL rookies for the first-time including Joe Burrow and Tua Tagovailoa in the top 10.
The list is based on total sales of all officially licensed NFL player-identified merchandise, tracking year-to-date results March 1-May 31, 2020 for the most up-to-date, comprehensive sales figures currently available. These are the only verified rankings of all officially licensed NFL player product sold from online and traditional retail outlets as reported by more than 80 NFLPA licensees. Licensed product categories include men’s, women’s and youth game jerseys, T-shirts and hoodies, backpacks, face coverings, wall decals, pennants, collectible figurines, matted and framed photos, bobbleheads, plush, drinkware, pet products, and many more.
Top 10 players among all officially licensed product sold:
- Patrick Mahomes, QB, Kansas City
- Tom Brady, QB, Tampa Bay
- Baker Mayfield, QB, Cleveland
- Joe Burrow, QB, Cincinnati
- Odell Beckham Jr., WR, Cleveland
- Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay
- Lamar Jackson, QB, Baltimore
- Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Miami
- Julian Edelman, WR, New England
- Julio Jones, WR, Atlanta
View the entire Top 50 list
Below are player sales highlights for the first quarter of the new fiscal year:
- Julio Jones, Davante Adams and Michael Thomas soared from the NFLPA’s year-end list to the first quarter rankings. Jones surged 32 spots from No. 42 to No. 10, Adams rose 23 spots from No. 45 to No. 22 and Thomas jumped 15 spots from No. 38 to No. 23.
- In addition to three NFLPA Rising Stars making the list – Joe Burrow, Tua Tagovailoa and CeeDee Lamb – seven others appeared in the Top 50 for the first time including Denzel Ward (No. 28), Mike Evans (No. 31), Nick Chubb (No. 38) Calvin Ridley (No. 42), Devin Bush (No. 44), Damien Williams (No. 45), Derwin James (No. 46), Drew Lock (No. 48) and Tyreek Hill (No. 50).
- The five most popular Nike jerseys were Patrick Mahomes, Baker Mayfield, Joe Burrow, Odell Beckham Jr., Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Julio Jones, Julian Edelman, Tua Tagovailoa and George Kittle.
- The hottest-selling Fathead wall decals and cutouts featured Patrick Mahomes, Tom Brady, Lamar Jackson, Saquon Barkley and Ezekiel Elliott.
- Funko reported sales of Pop vinyl collectibles were led by Patrick Mahomes, Tom Brady, Lamar Jackson, Aaron Rodgers and Nick Bosa.
- The top five best-selling players in youth apparel from Outerstuff included Tom Brady, Joe Burrow, Odell Beckham Jr., Tua Tagovailoa and Baker Mayfield.
- Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, Ezekiel Elliott, George Kittle and Drew Brees appeared in a lot of backyards, ranking as top five sellers of cornhole boards and bags by Victory Tailgate.
- Drew Brees, Ezekiel Elliott, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Patrick Mahomes and Aaron Rodgers led in sales of figurines and squishy toys from Party Animal.
- Sales of figurines and coins from MBI Inc. were driven by Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce, and Odell Beckham Jr.
- Tom Brady, Carson Wentz, Saquon Barkley, Dak Prescott and Russell Wilson were favorites among pet owners, outperforming all other players in pet accessories and apparel from Pets First.
- Joe Burrow sold the most towels and blankets for The Northwest Company.
- Patrick Mahomes sold the most Hallmark ornaments and calendars from Lang by wide margins.