Things To Know About the Offseason NFLPA Top 50 Player Sales List Year
March 1 - May 31, 2023
Things To Know About the Offseason NFLPA Top 50 Player Sales List
- Patrick Mahomes Dominates Sales Following Championship Victory
- Micah Parsons Makes History as First Defensive Player in Top 5
- Jordan Love Leaps from Rising Stars to #18
- Aaron Rodgers and Derek Carr Trades Spark Massive Boosts
- Jason Kelce Soars 18 Spots, Claiming Highest Ranked OL Ever
Patrick Mahomes tops the NFLPA Top 50 Player Sales List, in the months following his team’s championship victory. Close behind are stars like Aaron Rodgers, who made a move to a new team after 18 seasons, along with Joe Burrow, Micah Parsons and Travis Kelce. Parsons and Kelce become the first linebacker and tight end to simultaneously break into the top five since the list’s inception in 2014.
The first list of the season tracks sales of officially licensed NFL player merchandise from March 1 to May 31, 2023. This comprehensive list includes data from online and traditional retail outlets as reported by more than 80 NFLPA licensees and is the only verified ranking of all officially licensed NFL player products. The products range from adult and youth game jerseys, T-shirts, hoodies, bobbleheads, plush toys, socks, face coverings, headbands, figurines, wall decals, backpacks, pennants, photos, drinkware, pet products, and more.
Top 20 players among all officially licensed product sold:
1. Patrick Mahomes II, QB, Kansas City
2. Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets
3. Joe Burrow, QB, Cincinnati
4. Micah Parsons, LB, Dallas
5. Travis Kelce, TE, Kansas City
6. Jalen Hurts, QB, Philadelphia
7. Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas
8. Josh Allen, QB, Buffalo
9. CeeDee Lamb, WR, Dallas
10. T.J. Watt, LB, Pittsburgh
11. Justin Jefferson, WR, Minnesota
12. Kyler Murray, QB, Arizona
13. Kenny Pickett, QB, Pittsburgh
14. Derek Carr, QB, New Orleans
15. Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Las Vegas
16. Trevor Lawrence, QB, Jacksonville
17. Jason Kelce, C, Philadelphia
18. Jordan Love, QB, Green Bay
19. Ja'Marr Chase, WR, Cincinnati
20. Justin Herbert, QB, LA Chargers
Below are player notes and sales highlights by partner for the first quarter of the new fiscal year:
- Quarterbacks made big moves from the year-end to the offseason list. Aaron Rodgers jumps an impressive 20 spots after joining the NY Jets, while Kyler Murray and Trevor Lawrence rise by 36 and 23 positions. Kenny Pickett surges 19 spots.
- Derek Carr climbs to #14 after his move to the Saints, a major improvement from his previous rank of #49. Jimmy Garoppolo, now with Las Vegas, lands at #15, making his first appearance since 2021.
- 2023 NFLPA Rising Stars make their mark. Anthony Richardson (#38), Bijan Robinson (#48), and Bryce Young (#49) debut on the list, joining veterans Jordan Love (#18), DJ Moore (#43) and George Pickens (#45).
- The most popular jerseys, as reported by Dallas Cowboys Merchandising, Fanatics, Nike, Under Armour and Outerstuff featured the names and numbers of Patrick Mahomes, Aaron Rodgers, Micah Parson, Travis Kelce and Jalen Hurts.
- Reloadable debit card sales from CARD.com were powered by superstars like Dak Prescott, Aaron Rodgers, Patrick Mahomes, Alvin Kamara and Lamar Jackson.
- Funko Pop vinyl collectibles flew off the shelves with favorites like Joe Burrow, Patrick Mahomes, Josh Allen, Justin Herbert and George Kittle.
- Highland Mint framed memorabilia was a hit, especially featuring Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce, Aaron Rodgers, Justin Jefferson and Jalen Hurts.
- The top-selling players in youth apparel from Outerstuffwere Kyler Murray, Patrick Mahomes, Justin Jefferson, Aaron Rodgers and Justin Fields.
- Collectible figurines and squishy toys from Party Animal saw high demand, with Josh Allen, Patrick Mahomes, T.J. Watt, Dak Prescott and Lamar Jackson leading the way.
- FOCO bobbleheads and hardline sales experienced a surge, especially among fans of Patrick Mahomes, Josh Allen, Travis Kelce, Aaron Rodgers and Justin Jefferson.
- Fatheads sales were driven by fan-favorites like Patrick Mahomes, Justin Jefferson, Jalen Hurts, Joe Burrow and Josh Allen.
- Homage t-shirt best-sellers included Aaron Rodgers, Bryce Young, Bijan Robinson, Anthony Richardson and Joe Burrow.
- Custom slide sandals from ISlide were a popular choice, with top sales coming from Justin Jefferson, Patrick Mahomes, Joe Burrow, George Kittle and Tyreek Hill.
- Real-time, moment-driven T-shirt maker BreakingT saw major sales from Aaron Rodgers, Jalen Hurts, Patrick Mahomes, Justin Fields and Aiden Hutchinson.