Things To Know About the NFLPA Top 50 Player Sales List Leading into the Season
- Tom Brady again sits atop the NFLPA Top 50 Player Sales List, with Russell Wilson, Dak Prescott, Joe Burrow and Cooper Kupp rounding out the top 5 retail stars. Since the list began in 2014, Brady has claimed a #1 ranking 17 times on the NFLPA’s quarterly or year-end sales list.
- The list is based on sales of all officially licensed NFL player merchandise, tracking *year-to-date results leading into the season for the most up-to-date, comprehensive sales figures available.
- From t-shirts, socks, jerseys and headbands to credit cards, Fatheads, drinkware, pet accessories, calendars and many more product categories, the NFLPA list represents the only verified rankings of all officially licensed NFL player products sold from online and traditional retail outlets as reported by 80+ NFLPA licensees.
- This quarter’s list features perennial best-seller Ezekiel Elliott hurdling 21 spots back into the top 20 at #18, ascendant stars Micah Parsons (#15) and Justin Fields (#17) continuing their climb into the upper echelon, and Rising Star rookie Aidan Hutchinson making his debut at #37.
Below are player notes and sales highlights by partner for the 2nd quarter of the fiscal year:
- Socks sales from licensees FBF, Rock ‘Em and Strideline led by Josh Allen, Patrick Mahomes, Joe Burrow, Dak Prescott and Travis Kelce.
- The most popular jerseys from Fanatics, Nike, Outerstuff, Under Armour and Dallas Cowboys Merchandising were Dak Prescott, CeeDee Lamb, Patrick Mahomes, T.J. Watt and Josh Allen.
- Funko reported sales of Pop vinyl collectibles led by Tom Brady, Justin Herbert, Lamar Jackson, Aaron Rodgers and Zach Wilson.
- FOCO bobblehead sales led by Cooper Kupp, Matthew Stafford, Patrick Mahomes, Aaron Donald and Joe Burrow.
- Performance headbands from JUNK Brands were led by Josh Allen, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, Joe Burrow and DeVonta Smith.
- Imports Dragon figurines sales powered by Joe Burrow, Ja’Marr Chase, Cooper Kupp, Travis Kelce and DeVonta Smith.